Students from diverse IE master programs attended Careers in Startups on November 16th, an event organized by the Talent and Careers team. With a full Aula Magna, opening words were said by Silvia Dvorak, Senior Associate Director of Careers, specilized in Technology and Start-ups, and Irina Zilbergleyt, Director of Global Account Management, and Career Advisor in Finance.
Several round-tables and keynotes were conducted through-out the event, and was concluded with a networking cocktail.
- Manuel Anguita, Founder and Investment Manager at Silver 8 Capital (Madrid)
- Pepe Borrell, Managing Director at Crowdcube Spain (Barcelona)
- Pablo Soler Bach, Partner at Gesco (Madrid)
Moderator: Aaron McCreary, International MBA 2017 candidate; IE VC/PE Club Coordinator
Venture Capital Panel
- Juan Lopez Santamaria, Principal at Kibo Ventures (Madrid)
- Alvaro Cuesta, Founder and President at Sonar Ventures (Madrid)
- Marta Borao Muñoz, Manager of the Technology Commercialization Unit at Repsol (Madrid).
Moderator: Irina Zilbergleyt, Director of Global Account Management at IE Talent and Careers
“The valuable experience of working for a Startup”
Speaker: Antonio Negro, Head of Startups & Performance at Google
- Corrado Rota, COO – Spain, Italy & Mexico at Cuponation
- Diana Morato, Spain General Manager at Deliveroo
- Lorena Pérez Gonzalo, Director of Global HR at Cabify
Moderator: Gabriel Viela, International MBA 2016 Candidate; Innovation and Technology Club Coordinator
“How to create a global startup and sell it to Ebay in 5 years”