3rd Annual National Association of Asian MBAs Leadership Conference and Exposition
September 8-10, 2011
Marriott Marquis Hotel, NYC
The National Association of Asian MBAs (NAAMBA) cordially invites you to the 3rd Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference and Exposition. Register today to ensure you don’t miss out on the largest professional Pan-Asian leadership development, recruiting and networking event staged in the U.S!
Conference and Exposition Highlights:
- Connect with thousands of present and emerging Pan-Asian leaders, MBAs, top executives, industry experts, recruiters and prominent community figures
- Engage in powerful professional development and leadership seminars, expert panel discussions and networking sessions
- Meet with recruiters from leading corporations, government agencies and non-profit organizations and top Pan-Asian MBA talent
- Find a plethora of premium jobs from across the nation and international opportunities at the “Jobs in Asia Pavilion”
- Receive critical interview and resume writing tips at the Career Coaching Center
- Attend the prestigious NAAMBA Leadership Awards Gala Dinner featuring the first ever NAAMBA Fashion Show
Some of Our Premier Conference Speakers Include:
- John Liu, New York City Comptroller
- Patricia Harris, Chief Diversity Officer, McDonald’s
- Farooq Kathwari, President & CEO, Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
- Steven Pae, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Daljit K. Bains, Chief Compliance Officer, Peace Corps
- Man Ho Yoon, CEO & Senior Executive Director, KDB Financial Group
- Jane Hyun, Founder & President, Hyun & Associates; Author, Breaking the Bamboo Ceiling
- Diana Lee, Vice President & General Manager, HR, Sojitz Corporation of America
- Philip A. Berry, President, Philip Berry Associates, LLC
- So-Young Kang, Catalyst, Founder & CEO, The Awaken Group
- Howie Schaffer, Vice President, Cook Ross, Inc.
- Sree Sreenivasan, Dean, Student Affairs, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- Christopher K. Wong, Vice President, Marketing Transformation, Corporate Marketing & Communications Operations, IBM
- Calvin Chung, Director, Construction, Target Corporation
- Nancy Di Dia, Executive Director & Chief Diversity Officer, Boehringer Ingelheim, USA
- Ouraphone Siri-Outhay, Director of Diversity Recruiting, UnitedHealth Group
- Tariq Khan, Founder & CEO, Global Diversity Marketing, Inc.
- Kiichiro Sato, President, Japan External Trade Organization (Jetro)
- Isaias Zamarripa, CEO, Three Degrees from Isaias
- Dr. Francis Q. Eberle, Executive Director, National Science Teachers Association (TSA)
- Salman Amin, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, PepsiCo
- Alex S. Chi, Managing Director, Financial Sponsors Group, Goldman Sachs
- Savio S. Chan, President & CEO, U.S. China Partners, Inc.
For a complete list of Conference Speakers, please click here.
Early Sponsors Include:
Adecco, Aetna, Asian Diversity, Inc., AstraZeneca, AT&T, BP, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, U.S. Department of State, Caterpillar, Central Intelligence Agency, CHRISTUS Health, Cintas Corporation, Contact Singapore, Dell, Inc, Delta Air Lines, E.& J. Gallo Winery, Ernst & Young LLP, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Fisher-Price Inc., General Mills, Gilead Sciences Inc., Hanesbrands Inc, HSBC Holdings PLC, IBM, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Internal Revenue Service, Johnson & Johnson, KOTRA – Contact KOREA, Liberty Mutual Group, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, McDonald’s Corporation, Medtronic, MetLife, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Morinaga Hi-Chew, National Credit Union Administration, NBC Universal, New York Life Insurance Company, NextEra Energy, Nike, Novo Nordisk, Panasonic, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Pasona N.A. Inc, Peace Corps, PepsiCo, Prudential, PSEG, Ryder Systems Inc, Samsung Card, SAP, State Farm Insurance Cos., The Travelers Companies, Inc., Trinity Health, U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, US Airways, US Navy, Wyndham Worldwide, Zurich and more…
Top Career Opportunities at the Exposition Include:
Accounting, Administrative Officer, Advanced Management Partner, Brand Manager, Business Consultant , Business Development, Business Manager, Claims Training Program , Corporate Planning, Credit Analysts, Director of Programming and Training, Engineering, Finance, Financial Advisors, Global Associate, Global Commercial Finance, Global Communications, Human Resources, Director of Programming and Training, Logistics, Management Trainees, Manufacturing, Media Relations, MBA Graduate Program Associates, MBA Internships, Marketing, Organizational Effectiveness Partner, Premier Relationship Managers, Procurement, Product Strategist, Project Management, R&D Professional, Revenue Management, Sales, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Technical Professionals, Trading, Underwriting Training Program and more…
Who should attend:
MBA students & alumni / M.S. or advanced degree holders / Working professionals / HR executives / Recruiters / Diversity & Inclusion professionals / Asian Employee Resource Group (ERG) leaders
Register for NAAMBA Membership and receive further conference registration discounts.
For more information, conference and membership registration please visit www.AsianMBA.org .