The Career Management Center (CMC) offers to IE Students and Alumni a premium access to Vault’s Career Insider, one of the best career intelligence platforms in the world (click to learn more about Vault).
Vault has just released seven new guidebooks titles and updates! Titles include the following Career Guides:
- * Energy
- * Internet and Social Media
- * Insurance
- * Advertising
- * Accounting
- * Public Relations
- * Pharmaceuticals and Biotech
Vault Career Guides offer an insider’s perspective on what’s happening in these industries, what it takes to break in, and how to advance your career. Each volume provides a comprehensive overview of the industry and expert advice and tips for uncovering job opportunities, networking, preparing your cover letter and resume, interviewing, and keeping current on industry news and trends.
Interviews and case studies guides offer behind-the-scenes glimpses of what hiring managers look for in a candidate and how others have succeeded in landing their jobs or advancing their careers. These guides place you in the shoes of an established professional, and an extensive glossary and resource list put all the industry knowledge you need to succeed at your fingertips.
Each Vault Career Guide includes:
- The Scoop: Everything you need to know about what your industry does, its history, who works in it, and where it’s going.
- Getting Hired: Practical information on researching potential employers, networking, interviewing, and getting in the door.
- On the Job: A look at life on the job and the industry culture.
- Talk Like a Pro: A glossary of industry jargon and key terms.
- Resources: Associations, organizations, Web sites and other resources to help you plan and advance your career.
If you register as a normal user, you need to pay approximately US$30 for each of the guides. Make sure you create an account with your @student.ie.edu or @alumni.ie.edu e-mail to get free access to the more than 200 guides available!
To get the IE exclusive Vault access for these guides, follow the link provided at IE Career Portal, section Resources.