Featuring short video-interviews with business people of all sorts, 10 Minutes With helps students understand what working in a particular function would look like and the skills they require before launching specific career paths (whether in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.).
Recent interviews include:
– Rupert Robinson, Head of Private Banking at Schroders
– Danny Kalman, Head of Talent Management at Panasonic
– Tracey Huddy, Global Marketing Director at GlaxoSmithKline
– David May, Head of Equity Research at HSBC
How to Gain Access to 10 Minutes With:
1. The simplest way to get started is to sign up for a username and password on the website at www.10MinutesWith.com
2. Select the link Request Access underneath the login button on the right hand side of the front page.
3. From here you will be asked to enter your IE email address.
4. Once this is done by clicking on the button, you will be asked to create your own account.
5. Once this is filled, you will be automatically sent an email with username and password. You will now have immediate access to the website.